Wednesday, September 26, 2012

"ABC, it's easy as 123":Thing Seven

For "Thing Seven," we are asked to upload an image from Flickr. I chose option one and decided to just explore the website. There are useful qualities in this website. It is always to explore everyone's pictures and see what goes on in his or her world. As a teacher, just searching the keyword "Education" many pictures show up that relate and represent education all over the world. I myself, did use the keyword "Education". The one picture I found that I did like is by James Brauer. The picture basically has three alphabet blocks, reading A B C. The picture is named, "The Importance of Early Childhood Education." I find that early education is the most critical. Children are always changing and developing. It is important that they learn life values and lessons early ahead. As teachers, we are to provide the base knowledge that children will need in later years for high school and college. 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/k12cornerstones/5916756206/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment