Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Future benefits: Thing Three

In the future, blogger can be beneficial to me in my teaching years and the education program itself. In the education program, I can blog about all my education classes and teachers, as well as, my field experiences and student teaching. Sharing my ideas and encounters can help with receiving feedback from other education majors who have already accomplished the experiences I am facing. Blogger can also be helpful in my very own classroom whenever I am in the working field. Students can check out my blog for a summary or comments on the lesson(s) from the day or week. Parents can check out my blog for the same as the students or additional information they may not be familiar with. Parents and institutions I work for can check out my past blogs just to be familiar with how I teach or go about the classroom.
Blogger is definitely a web 2.0 tool I will keep within my reach for the near future.


1 comment:

  1. I love teaching blogs, when I had a classroom last year, it was interesting to get other teachers opinions and even some ideas about teaching a particular lesson that they had taught.

    ReplyDelete