Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Avatar me: Thing Two

For "Thing Two" we are instructed to describe our experience with creating a blog and uploading an avatar. Creating my blog was not very hard for me. I could easily pick a name for the posting and what not. I chose to name by blog "Blair's 23 Things" because my real name is Cristina and that is how it is presented in the class list so naming it "Blair" can sort of give everyone a heads up as to what name I am called. Actually creating and posting a blog is not very hard for me. I enjoy getting to write freestyle and just share whatever thoughts come out of my head. I actually enjoy this part of the web 2.0 tools project. Lastly, I will explain my avatar experience. An experience and learning process is definitely what it was! It took me asking Mrs. Richardson a week later to help me with not only uploading my avatar to my Blogger profile but where I could even find my avatar after I had already created it. Fortunately, I got the avatar all straightened out quickly. This is the first time I made an avatar of myself as well. I gave myself my green eyes just for personal touch and placed my hair in a ponytail to show my working side because I work a lot and my hair is usually in a ponytail. And to end with, I put myself in simple clothes to express my simplicity that just may stand out through my blogging.

2 comments:

  1. Reading this blog post actually gave me an idea... I want to change the name of my blog! I actually do not prefer to be called by my first name either. Thanks for this post and giving me an idea!

    ReplyDelete