Monday, October 8, 2012

Blog searching: Thing Eleven

For Thing Eleven, I explored different search tools for finding blogs to add to my reader. I actually found this particular exercise confusing. I honestly preferred searching for blogs on my Google reader. The easiest method otherwise is the Google Blog Search. There I did find the School Library Learning 2.0. It was very similar to the blogs we are making now. The other tools such as Topix.net I did not find as easy. It was confusing and I was not quite sure to where to start searching. One interesting website I did find is TeachersPayTeachers.com. This website lets teachers share their resources with other teachers. This website also features blogs by many teachers all around. I did not find many other ways for finding tools for blog searching. Though it was confusing, I do see how this tool can be useful when wanting to find or search specific blogs. Especially ones that are relevant to your lesson or classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment