Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Animoto: Thing Twenty-One

Thing Twenty-One has asked us to put together a small video clip on the tool called Animoto.  With Animoto, you can put together small clips from pictures or videos. You can change the style, the song, or even the way the pictures are displayed. Animoto can be useful in the classroom because it uses the skills of creating and using technology to put together personal or academic related videos for learning.
I myself, put together a clip of the people I call my family.  
I figured it would be important to share a small clip with pictures of strictly them
This blog is suppose to reflect on what we learn. Though these two men are not a web 2.0 tool I recently discovered, I learn something new from them almost everyday!
  My Animoto Clip

No comments:

Post a Comment