Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Zoho & Google Docs: Thing Thirteen

For Thing Thirteen, we are asked to explore Zoho and Google Docs.
The first I explored was Zoho. I created an account and decided to sign up for "Challenge" which is a site where teachers can create quizzes or test for students to take online. I created a small quiz on culture. I related it to the small power point I made for my Education 3040 class. I would love to teach Social Studies so I thought this would be a fun little activity for me to practice! 
Next, I created a small quiz on Google Docs just to get the hang of it. I did further explore what all is possible to do on Google Docs. A teacher can create a spreadsheet, make forms, drawings, documents, and even create folders. Below, I have created a link to the tiny quiz I made up relating to standards 3.1 in 3rd grade Social Studies.
Culture Quiz
With Google Docs, a teacher has many resources he/she can use to incorporate in the their classroom. It is another fun and easy tool I have enjoyed learning about!

No comments:

Post a Comment