Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Organization is key: Thing Sixteen

For Thing Sixteen, we are asked to explore fun Web tools such as making a homepage or using gadgets such as a to-do list or calendar. 
I find such tools as these, very useful for teachers! We already know as future teachers, our time needs to be planned out and on schedule everyday. it is important to have a good homepage such as the iGoogle or a calendar that keeps everything up to date for us. 
I myself made a homepage with iGoogle. I chose my own theme and deleted gadgets I found less useful. 
The Backpack tool is also very useful for teachers. As stated on the website, the online calendar is great for keeping of with life's loose ends.
The to-do lists are perfect for me. In my planner I keep now, I write down every little thing I have to do in a day. I also put check boxes next to each item so I can check off as I go throughout the day. If I don't write down everything I need done in a day, I will forget that one important thing.
These organized web based tools are perfect for teachers, especially like me!    

No comments:

Post a Comment